1. Gain instant credibility when your entry wins – Independently judged entries set your solution apart from your competitors.
2. Show off your award online, in print and in all your communications – Winning an award is always eye-catching.
3. Give your sales team a good reason to contact your customers – A trophy and an accolade helps spark conversations with customers.
What do people say about the Awards?
“We find that the heat pump awards accurately reflect the excellent work done within the industry from manufacturers and installers alike. Viessmann see it as an opportunity to promote the work completed by our installers on a large variety of projects.”
Chris Leech, Viessmann Commercial & Renewable Technologies
This event is not only extremely authoritative and professionally run. It is by far the most entertaining of its type.
1. You can’t meet customers and prospects if you are not there - The National ACR & Heat Pump Awards are a brilliant networking opportunity. Don’t miss out on meeting up.
2. It is great value for money – Being held in Birmingham means the costs for travel, dinner, hotels and entertainment are very reasonable, so it’s easier to justify the time and investment.
3. Entertain your team and customers – Having a good time is great for relationships. The National ACR & Heat Pump Awards’ entertainment is great fun.
What do people say about it?
“What a giggle! Everyone I spoke to loves the venue. The theme, the band, the show girls too.
The atmosphere was brilliant. The food and waiting staff were great. You did a top job.” Sue Glynne, Borahurst.
What about the judges?
1. All judges are leaders in their fields and benefit from the knowledge and experience drawn from across the sector.
2. Their scrutiny is rigorous in seeking out the best.
3. A top group with no ‘conflict of interest’ with entries – a sacrosanct measure.
When and Where?
The Town Hall, Birmingham - Thursday the 29th of January 2017
Visit National ACR & Heat Pump Awards or contact Juliet Loiselle for details on how to enter and book
Contact James Knight for sponsorship opportunities